adgroup

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Maiden Blog

The first word is the most difficult. I find this true everytime I get to write a speech or a message or a memo. As a first time blogger, its quite a challenge how to start my maiden article or what to write about. Finally, I decided to go with the plain truth, I need to find myself.

38, newly married and currently unemployed, I can't help but feel powerless amidst the events affecting me. So with the last few self esteem I have left, I embark on a journey to rediscover myself and perhaps pursue the things I always wanted to do or try but was afraid of trying. These experiences I will share so that perhaps one day, when I get myself back on track, I will gain wisdom that I may share with my loved ones and friends and to you who may have stumbled upon my ramblings.

So wish me luck and I hope to get comments from you. Good night for now and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment