adgroup

Thursday, May 21, 2015

Task Juggling

For the past few days, I have been a surrogate father to a dam, surrogate grandfather to a litter of 7, a consultant, a social media content manager, partial web developer, a son, a friend and a husband. I didn't know that juggling so much roles is possible but thank God I did it. It comes with a price though. Sleepless nights burning the midnight oil finishing tasks. Mad scramble in the kitchen to conjure a fast meal. Cleaned poop on puppies and some on the floor, washed dishes, rebuilt nesting box for dog and her litters. Read feasibility study, applied to strategic plan that I am drafting. By mid-day, I am already exhausted. Hit our firm bed in our fortunately cold bedroom and passed out.

Woke up revitalised, checked the pups, cooked dinner, continued reading and editing. Finally, to cap the day, wrote this for all to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment